PRESS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Written by NY News York Reporter
New Jersey, October 4th, 2023 -- Natalia was living in an apartment for 2 years until August 2023. Then, when she realized with several finance changes and the economy blowing up, she needed to move back to her parent's home so she could gain her bearings. Natalia has a Bachelor's in Game Design and is in school for Video Game Programming using Unity and C# under the program GameDevHQ. She recently just opened up her start-up company called Star Force Games and is looking to break into the gaming/tech industry.
When she moved in completely to her parent's home, she noticed she started feeling unwell and with each passing day, the symptoms got worse. The symptoms started out as shakiness, severe insomnia, chest tightness, and brainfog. On the 5th morning, she experienced heart palpitations for the first time in her life and she knew she had to evacuate. She was hauling her things as quickly as she could and was experiencing trouble breathing. Feeling distraught and bewildered, she asked, "what could this be?"
Natalia has healed several illnesses and worked in holistic healthcare settings and has gained a lot of vital connections. She heard of an EMF (electromagnetic fields) Specialist who could help her.
The EMF/Environmental Specialist found hazardous levels of radiation in the home. Natalia and her family are working to get these dangerous issues resolved but they need all the help they can get! The solutions are take much time and are financially-consuming.
Currently and for the past 2 months, Natalia has been living at a friend's place and sleeping on the floor. Her credit cards are nearing their caps and she has been persevering the best that she can to get several issues remedied. Natalia just walked away from a very toxic job environment where she was also not feeling well so she is scrambling for a job right now.
Please visit Natalia's GoFundMe page to learn more. Please share this story with everyone you know to spread awareness of EMF sensitivity and to help a girl have a home!